Hi my love bugs! I wanted to film this video for a little while now. I've been on a highlighter/illuminator kick the past few months!! Last summer I tried out a few, but once fall and winter came, I stopped grabbing them. Something about the warmer weather.. makes you crave beautiful glowy skin! This trend is HUGE this year and there are millions of options on the market. I probably went through about 25 (at least) to make sure I knew the best out there. Finally I feel like I have a valid argument about which are the best on the market ;) Of course I am ALWAYS up for suggestions and new products! If you have a highlighter that you CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT, comment below because I would LOVE to try :) I hope this video helped for those of you on the market! Each product can be used for different things. I listed a little description of each below the products.
Seen on Me:
Earrings: 10% Off with code: carlibybel HERE
Top: ShowPo (sold out) 10% Off use code; BEAUTYBYBEL HERE
Drug Store Highlighters/Illuminators in order as mentioned:
1. Revlon Photoready Skinlights in Beige, Pink & Peach: HERE
These are definitely the best highlighters in the drugstore!
2. NYX Illuminator HERE this is VERY similar to the 'Pink Light'
by Revlon. This is #2 in drugstore highlighters that i've found!
3. L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer HERE this is an amazing highlighter
to mix in along with your foundation! It will give you an all over glow.
4. Physicians Formula Highlighter HERE I'm only link this so you can
see what NOT to get. This is unfortunately a waste of money. 0 pigmentation.
5. Covergirl Luminzer HERE also not a big fan of this. It is very very
light when you apply it. You will need to layer it for any type of glow.
6. Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer Highlighters HERE in Radiant & Ivory
The radiant is great to use with or instead of your concealer. I use this underneath
my eyes and wherever else I usually highlight. Radiant is the best color in my opinion.
'Higher End' Highlighters/Illuminators in Order as Mentioned:
1. BB+Illumination by Gerard Cosmetics: 25% Off code: carli HERE
My #1 Fav! Use a pump of this along with a pump of foundation for a PERFECT glow!
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Cream HERE
I use this alone as a BB cream with a bit of illumination!
This one was pretty good, but I find myself reaching for others over this!
4. MAC Strobe Cream HERE This I love to use as a primer
underneath my foundation! It gives your a beautiful rosy glow!
5. Stila All Over Shimmer in Kitten HERE this one I love to mix in
with my foundation for an all over glow!
6. Two Faced Highlighter Duo HERE This powdered highlighter
is definitely one of my favorites!! This give you a beautiful Light Champagne Glow.
I love this because you can use it as a eye shadow as well.
7. Sephora Luminizer in Light Beam HERE This one is definitely
not as pigmented as the two faced, but I love the champagne glow it gives!
8. Estee Lauder Heat Wave Limited Edition HERE I LOVE this highlighter!
It has a gel like consistency. Extremely pricey since it was limited edition
9. Kiko Watershadow in #208 HERE Almost an EXACT dup of the Heat Wave!
Plus it is very affordable! They don't have a US site yet, HOPEFULLY SOON!
Watch the Video: