1. Always apply a primer to help keep your face makeup intact.
I always go for a primer that blurs out the pores and fine lines.
This will create a smooth base for your makeup to build on.
2. Don't forget to apply loose powder to set your concealer
and or foundation if you are not using concealer. We don't want our makeup to
move all over the place after a few minutes. Setting your creams will help lock
them in and last all day. This is one of the most important tips!
3. Always apply a primer to help keep your eyeshadow intact.
Just like we prime our face, we want to prime our eyes. This will help your
eyeshadow from creasing or rubbing off throughout the day.
4. Go for a shimmer shade on the lid to help
brighten and make your eyes stand out!! I love champagne colors for the lids
5. Focus most of your work on the outer 'V' this is
the part of your eye that will be most visible. I think a cat eye is always a great
simple way to spruce up your normal makeup look!
6. If your liner and mascara is always smearing try switching
over to waterproof products. Sometimes this will solve all your smearing problems.
7. Go for a thickening mascara over a lengthening mascara
because we don't want our lashes touching the frames! I love the telescopic
because its both lengthening and thickening. 2 Coats will be a perfect amount.
8. Make your cheeks POP! Since your whole cheek area
will be exposed go for a bright blush & a glowy highlighter!
9. Go bold with the lip color ! Try experimenting with different
lip colors. Step outside your comfort zone! You may be surprised ;)
10. Always apply a setting spray to help seal all your
hard work and effort. I really believe setting sprays help lock in your makeup
and keep you looking great all day!! XOXO
Clinique Daily Moisturizer: HERE
Maybelline Blur Primer: HERE
Rimmel Radiance BB Cream in Light HERE
Mixed with NYX Liquid Illuminator HERE
Tarte Creaseless Concealer Light HERE
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder HERE
LE Anastasia Pro Brow Kit HERE
Bare Minerals 5 in 1 in Barely Nude HERE
The Balm Nude Tude Palette: HERE
Kat Von D: Black Tattoo eyeliner HERE
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara HERE
NYX Contour Palette: HERE